Monday, November 16, 2009

Agos 9

I am still not that good about analyzing films and writing blogs about them. I am working on it and I promise you that there are a couple blogs about films saved in my drafts. However It has been a while since my last blog and I know we are meant to do one a week. I hope that this counts as one.

Agos 9

We have all grown to not like that room. That is not because of the classes held in there. I really like the classes we have, just not the room. We have to look at a wall which looks like is falling apart. The paint is peeling off from it. If we have to stay in this room I think there should be some sort of wall painting on that side of the room. The tutors get the pleasure of looking at our gorgeous faces but we are stuck with the pealing paint. If we could look at a beautiful painting we would be inspired to work much harder and I am sure that are creative minds would be able to flourish easier.

The other thing that I think is wrong with the room is that i is too small. If someone could knock the wall down so that the room would be bigger that would be great. When we had a class with Ray in the chandler studio we all thought that it was better. I found it easier to work in a bigger space. But this point is more for Rays classes. I suppose it is better to be closer so you can interacted with each other when auguring about torture or some some TV show.

The best thing that could be done to this room is to get rid of all the chairs in the room and replace them with bean bags. We would only need 14. If we where all relaxed and comfy we would be able to learn better. Also we would be happier on the whole so when some of our ideas are not aloud to be made or funded we could always say well they did get us bean bags. Another good thing is that if we get into heated debate in Richards class we would be chucking bean bags at each other not chairs.

I would also like to say that I am really happy with the way we are being taught and this blog is just for something to write about but I would like bean bags.

2 comments:

  1. And even when the heating's on it's still BALTIC!!! :( I'm a coldie, I can't handle it!

    ReplyDelete