Saturday, November 21, 2009

Im am not off to see the Wizard.


I have to pick one of these great films to write about,The Godfather, The Wizard of Oz, Blade Runner, The Shawshank Redemption but I am sure I am missing one. The one I am missing obviouly did not make that big imprestion on me.

I have decided to talk about the Wizzard of Oz.

Over all I did not like this film. I thought the set was tacky, you could clearly see the back drop and I wanted crawl into a hole and die when the munchins came out. They look so creaping and odd. Thats probaly not PC to say but they really did creap me out. The overall journy bored me, I thought that Dorathy didn't change that much. She learened that there was no place like home but she was not running away from home because she didn't like it. It was so she could save her dog and at the end she is in the same situation she was when she started.

No comments:

Post a Comment