Saturday, December 12, 2009

Words Words Words


That is all a book is to me. A bunch of words on a a bit of paper. I have never been able to love books as other people have. I have given it loads of attempts but could never find that book that I could not put down. I envy people that can lose themselves in a book. I wish I could share views and thoughts over authors with my family who are all bookworms. I would love to be able to say that I have read all of the classic novels like Charles Dickens, Jane AustenErnest Hemingway and the works of Shakespeare.


However the only books that I have read outside of school are the Harry Potter books. My dad read me and my brother the first couple of books and I listened to all of the other books on tape up to the last two books. They are the only two books that I have been able to read all the way through. I did thoroughly enjoy these books and if I can only love those books then so be it. I have moves which I can enjoy but if I am forced to into a situation where I must read a book I do not mind if it Harry Potter.

2 comments:

  1. I tried reading Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte and all the old, old classics. Bored the tits right off me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have blogged about this because i have also been thinking about what i 'should' read ever since our feedback reports. im sure you will find another book that will be as exciting for you as harry potter was =]

    ReplyDelete