Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Spidy 3

I have just wasted for what seams like a whole day watching the pathetic film Spider Man 3. I am annoyed at my self that I committed to watching it when I had so many better films I could have watched. I only watched it because as I was flicking channels it came on and started. The story dragged on forever and only came to a tiny climax in the last ten minutes. It was filled with little pockets of story lines that where weak and boring. I couldn’t feel anything for spider man because I didn’t like him. He was selfish and general not a nice person to his girl friend. He was treating her like dirt and living in his own wee bubble so I was quite glad when Harry tried to kill him and make MJ stay away from him. I thought that she would be better off with out him.

Also peter parker is such a whiny geek. I really did not want to hear him complain for over two hours about how hard done by he is and how his life is so hard. Your Spider Man your life should be freaking awesome so stop complaining and just rob a bank and live a life filled with money and woman.

The only park of this dier film that I remotely enjoyed was the fight scenes. I could imagine that they would have looked good in the cinema. However the novelty wares off very quickly. So over all I strongly suggest that stay away from this film and if you must watch a comic book film pick up V for Vendetta or the Dark Knight


1 comment:

  1. I agree. It's very difficult to engage with a hero who makes heavy weather of beating Sandman, a villain who can be taken out with a bucket of water!

    ReplyDelete