Monday, February 8, 2010

Peep Show


How funny is Peep Show? I was given the box set for my Birthday and watched all five seasons in the space of a couple of weeks. I loved it. It made me cry with laughter at some bits. It is a bit like the office in some bits. I mean the humor is the same. It is that moment when you can feel that the character wants to crawl into a hole and stay there forever.

I know a lot of people do not like this for a few reasons. They think the camera work is annoying or that they just don't want to watch two guys complain about their life. I think that the camera work is what helped draw me in. I was saying to my self just one more episode, then just one more and so on and so on. They then aired the sixth season and I missed it. I was to busy with RSAMD stuff and other box sets and DVDs that I got. I just started to watch the new season last week and finished it last night. I was able to get it on four on demand.

It started off a bit slow but was still good. It was not until the last episode were it got amazing. I had tears rolling down my face and could hardly breath for laughing. When I think about it I still find my self smiling if not chuckling a wee bit. I can't wait for the next season and will definitely be watching it when it airs this time.

If any one has not seen peep show or is not a big fan I suggest that you try the sixth season online. It is only six episodes and I have not laughed like I did in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment