Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eine Symphonie Des Grauens



This has been my favorite silent movie so far. This was because out of all the ones we have seen this has had the best narrative. You could easily follow the story without your mind drifting. I felt like I was in the movie more than any of the others. I also loved the way it was made. The using of his shadow was brilliant and the vampire Count Orlok was superb. So was the guy that brought Hutter up the path to the castle. He and Orlok where so much more scary the Dr Caligari's Somnambulist. It was their faces that made them so scary. The had the look of evil and if I had seen them in a film today I would totally accept them as the bady. Overall I was impressed with this film. I enjoyed it throughout and thought it was even quite clever at some points.

No comments:

Post a Comment