Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FML

So yesterday I left my house to get in for 9:30. I drove my car to Partick train station. I was about to get onto a tube and I realised I had left my phone at home. I know the worst had happened. Like Andy said we don't carry a phone we wear it. I felt naked but knew that I could not be late for Rays class. I would just have to turn up naked. Then I finished all my classes at about 1:30 and was meeting Jessica at 5:00. The original plan was to get birth of a nation from the libary and watch it in the libary then go meet her. But now I had to go home to get my phone. I had no idea how to function without it. So off I went on a bus to go home. It worked out quite well I watched two eppisodes of Glee to see what the fuss was all about. I was not that moved my annoying people singing at me but I was cosy on my sofa. Then back in to town I went and met Jessica. ( I had also left richards book in R1 which had the spacing dimensions I needed to write my script which was due in the next day. Just another wee problem to add to the list.) The rest of my night was good, I watched half of birth of a nation then headed in to town for Andys class for 9:30 the next day.

So I was walking out of class and I didn't have my keys. I thought I had left them at Jessica's flat and she was in exams all day. This meant that I could not go pick up my car or get into my house. So I got a train to Hyndland  where I went to my old school to track down my brother and steal his keys. I then got a bus and walked a bit to my house. As I was putting Elliots keys in the lock my dad opened the door. I did not even think to phone home to see if he was in. This was anoying but what was even more anoying was that when I went to hang Elliots keys up I saw mine. I had come home yesterday to pick up my phone but left my keys. ggggrrr how irritating and what a waste of time and money.

All of this would have not happend if I had just picked up my phone yesterday morning. I would have saved my self three bus rides and a train ride and I would not have had to try and convice a school I was not a paedo and make them give me a pupils keys to their house. 

2 comments:

  1. I presume you now appreciate Adam's view that changing the status quo does not mean asteroids hitting the earth; often the simplest things provide the greatest drama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that last line made me laugh... I can sympathise, I have days like this all the time...

    ReplyDelete